24 November 2008

7 things tag

Becca tagged me, so here I go!

7 things that I can do:
1. Make a mess
2. Make costumes
3. DDR
4. Enjoy movies / books
5. Try to be nice to people
6. Be Positive
7. Learn quickly

7 things I cannot do:
1. Follow through
2. Finish a project
3. Stay on top of this blog
4. Not work
5. Play the violin (or any instruments)
6. Keep my corner clean
7. Be funny

7 things I say often:
1. No worries
2. Seriously
3. Dude
4. Twilight
5. Jen hurry and write some more!
6. So cute...
7. Oh dang it!

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Travel to London / English countryside
2. Travel to Japan
3. Travel all over Europe
4. Relearn / be fluent French
5. Learn / be fluent Japanese
6. And learn / be fluent in five other languages
7. Work on my artwork & bring it to the professional level

7 things that attract me to my man:
Null and voided :-)

7 Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza
2. Salisbury Steak
3. Rice
4. Chocolate
5. Wheat Chex
6. Grapenuts
7. Beef stroganauff (my mom's recipe)

7 people who I would like to do this:
1. Laura
2. Mike
3. My dad
4. Amanda
5. Brittani
6. Meg
7. Sarah

1 comment:

Meg and Joe said...

Um. I am sorry, but you are wrong. you say funny things all the time. Being funny is certianly something that you CAN do!