20 October 2009

NaNoWriMo

NaNoWriMo is coming up.

You may be thinking to yourself, "Self, what the heck is NaNoWriMo??!!?!"

Let me enlighten you.

30 days.

50,000 words.

Crazy but fun.

November is National Novel Writing Month and more information can be found here.

I'll be writing a novel, will you?








Now my question is.... should I post excerpts here?

I'm debating that. I know a few people that did that last year to help encourage them. Or maybe just the first chapter.... I dunno. I'm still mulling that over. But of course I don't get a whole lot of readers so I can do what I want. AND it's my blog so again, I can do what I want. Oh how I love life.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Or you could just share them aloud....

This will be fun! (Fun being a relative term used loosely in this instance)