01 November 2009

NaNoWriMo has begun...

I've been sick today but I have slept mostly all day long. But I was awake enough this evening to pull out my laptop as I laid in my parent's bed to watch TV with them (as I contaminated their pillows.)

Word count for day 1: 1008 words

I was short 600 words for my daily goal so I'll have to make them up this week.

Last night was a fun Halloween. Derek, Erica and Miranda threw an awesome party. My nieces and nephews looked adorable. (Which you can see here and here) My adoptive sister Kim and her family had amazing costumes too (I sewed the quiditch robes for "Ginny" aka Rachel). I really liked my Goth Cinderella costume. I'll post a picture later...

4 comments:

Nancy said...

You did a great job on many costumes, you have a real talent for stuff like this. I hope you feel better soon!! I love you!!! (and I'll forget about the contaminated pillow).

Kim said...

You are definitely talented and Rachel gots lots of compliments!! Thanks again! And you're not contaminating pillows ~ you're helping everyone else develop immunities!

Ivon said...

I don't need immunities. She was on Nancy's pillow, and I was at my desk.

Stef, good start!

Kim said...

You have enough immunities huh? Haha!