26 November 2009

Thankful for so many things


And Burn Notice is one of many things I'm thankful for.  I love it when Jeffrey Donovan plays the weak guys with asthma.  Ah, this show puts a smile on my face everytime.  And I'm thankful that Hollywood Video had the second season on DVD for me to rent.  Yep, I'm watching it right now while I work on my story.  :-)

I'm very thankful for my family and friends, they're all so wonderful!  (and they put up with me)

I'm thankful for Rice Krispie treats with chocolate chips in them.  Can you guess what I'm bringing to my wonderful Uncle and Aunt's house for a dessert?  I found out at my Grandpa Young's funeral that this is how he made them, which is why my dad made them this way for us.

I'm thankful for the BEAUTIFUL sunrise we had this morning, did you see it? I was up early to take fog pictures, but we didn't have fog.  There was a lot of fog yesterday and I was hoping we'd have it today too.  Except there was a patch of fog, which surrounded cellphone towers - it was really cool looking!

I'm thankful for my digital camera so I can capture all the beautiful things around me.  After all I am in the most beautiful state in the United States so I have a lot to appreciate.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: