15 January 2010

letterboxing

Last night I sported awesome rubber boots over my work pants (I felt like I should be riding a horse), grabbed my pink fluffy Hello Kitty pen, stamp, and ink pad to go letterboxing with Kim and her girls!  I told Kim it was like she had another daughter!

It was a lot of fun!  We did two hunts and the second one was a Harry Potter one.  It was exciting!  We accidentally interrupted a couple snogging... oops!  And we discovered the next place for our next photowalk.

Are you intrigued yet?  If so mosey on over to Kim's blog (our newly discovered cousin) for all the pictures and details.

6 comments:

Ivon said...

I may sneak over and take a peek. You girls do such silly things. I am not sure what letterboxing is, but it sounds like one could get in trouble. :)

Kim said...

It was a lot of fun! And not TOO much trouble......

julie said...

YOU AND YOUR ADVENTURES. I WISH I HAD AN OUNCE OF YOUR ENERGY. YOU REMIND ME OF THE ENERGIZER BUNNY...KEEP GOING AND GOING...

Laura said...

Looks like so much fun!!!

Sherri said...

I wish you posted pictures of you boots and work pants? To cute!

5Youngers said...

super fun activity!