20 December 2010

Peanut Butter Balls

There is a Christmas tradition in our household.

Every year Laura, Sarah, and myself work with my mom to make peanut butter balls. (she use to do them all by herself). Lots of peanut butter balls are made and my mom would hide them in the garage. Us children would always snitch from the container. We were sneaky and we didn't make it obvious.

The next year mom would hide them in the same spot, because we didn't find them the previous year. (Little did she know!) And again we would snitch.

This happened every year and I believe last year we broke the news to mom that we knew her hiding spot and snitched.

Last week my box arrived from my parents and I haven't touched my peanut balls yet because once I do they'll be gone.... and I'm not ready for them to be gone.

On another note, I haven't given in and unwrapped the presents!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so proud of you! I'm impressed with your self control! :-)

Nancy said...

You do have peanut butter balls and I made brownie balls this year too. Let me know what you think of them!

mandahugnkiss said...

I am very impressed...I don't think I could wait lol