20 February 2011

ai-yai-yai.... I feel bad....

So I didn't wake up this morning because my alarm didn't go off. I'm pretty sure I set it last night, in fact I'm positive I set it, so that means I had to have turned it off this morning. BUT I have no recollection of doing that. None.what.so.ever.

You know how sometimes you wake up thinking "It doesn't feel like 7:30" and you look at the clock to find out you're SO right? That was my morning. Only if I woke up 20 - 30 minutes earlier then I would have been able to get ready and catch the next bus. I would have been late to church but I would have made it. But no... I didn't have enough time. I feel so bad - especially because I'll be out of town for next Sunday.

I was going to even wear my new skirt today. Well new as in "I got it in December but I haven't been able to find a slip" new. (But I got one yesterday!)

3 comments:

Ivon said...

We took Landon to Dennis and Mary's ward. A friend of ours was blessing their baby today. Do you remember Tobin and Chee Yeun Lay? Their baby was blessed today.

Laura said...

I've done that before. I've even done it on purpose. :-)

Nancy said...

I came home after the sacrament meeting at Battlecreek ward (they meet at 8:30, our old time) and took an hour nap. I like our new time of 10:30.
If I was queen I'd outlaw alarm clocks!