28 April 2011

Here and There (29 of 30)

{Here} - Concentrated juice (or diluten sp?) is kept in the fridge like soda. You can make a glass or a pitcher of it just be following the simple instructions: 1-part diluten and 2-part water

{There} - Comes frozen and you have to make it all in a pitcher.


Mary @The Sweet Bookshelf said...

HAHA! It is diluting juice. When they say it is sounds kind of like diluten though. HA ha!! Love it!

Nancy said...

So smart those in the UK, there is no waste with it like this!