14 December 2011

Dilemmas, dilemmas, dilemmas....

Do you watch Big Bang Theory? Sheldon (the character that makes the show) is socially awkward and a planner. There have been times when his character does things that I do, which usually make me go "nooooo!" (Does this mean I'm socially awkward? I believe the answer is, yes at times I am.) But we both share the trait of planning.

I don't always plan, there are times that I will do things in the spur of the moment, but there are times that planning is essential.

Yes, I will make plans that will map out a year. I have made a plan and now an opportunity / choice has come up that will disrupt the said plan. It's a good opportunity / choice but there are question associated with it:
Is it right to change the plan?
Am I supposed to make this change to my plan?
Does the Lord have a different plan for me?

I definitely have some praying and thinking to do......

PS
On another note I'm almost done with my Oaxaca video, in fact I'm hoping to complete it today!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay for opportunities!! Love you!