07 March 2012

Hello, my name is Stephanie....

I feel like I've done a similar post before....anyways, I have a problem. A reading problem that is. When I read I become sucked into the book (or you can say obsessed) and I will put everything off until I'm done. Well....you see, I'm on my third book in the last several days which means I have pushed a couple things to the side. Oopsie! You know how the last post ended with me & JoElla riding the night train to Paris? That's rigth, you guessed it! We're going to be on that train for a couple days. I'm almost done with the book I'm on & I swear I will not start reading the next book until the Paris pictures are processed. I am not at the year mark yet but I'm oh so close so those pictures will be posted soon. Well I'm off to read.... :-)

2 comments:

Sherri said...

UMMMMMMM! I love to read tooo...and I get lost tooo...and I let everything go toooo!
Mark bought me an ipad for Christmas...and so I buy books...and read....and I don't do laundry!

Nancy said...

:-)