13 May 2012

The Color Run

Just got back from Seattle with the sister and her family.  We went up to Seattle to do The Color Run.  The funnest 5k I've ever done!!

Here's our beginning shot.  We're in the sea of white (7,000 people there - Seattle sold out in record time)


My typical way to do 5ks is mainly walking with a little jogging here and there.  Laura's foot hurt and Larry J's shins started bothering him so we walked together and had a blast!  Our timing wasn't too bad, it would have been quicker if the color areas didn't get bottle-necked, but 50 minutes isn't too shabby for walking. :-)

And here we are at the finish line.



My sister took this photo of the end festivities.... I love it!  Isn't it great?!


I would do this 5k again in a heartbeat!

3 comments:

Laura said...

It was such a fun way to spend the morning!! Love you!

Nancy said...

I'm glad you were all able to do this together!!

Sherri said...

This is so fun! I wanted to do it with my girls...but all the ones around us are booked! ;(