25 October 2013

365 Challenge - Week 25


9/28/13 - I've been doing a lot of doodling lately...


9/29/13 - I was able to go to the Mindy Gledhill concert tonight.  It was a lot of fun!  I'm glad I made it.


9/30/13 - My first time doing 'facetime'  Alivia needed help doing using iMovie for a school project.  We had an iMovie tutorial over facetime.  It was fun.


10/1/13 - I was getting burned out really badly.  It was time for some self-care.  I rented a car and ran away for a few hours.  It couldn't be the rest of the night because I had to go back and study.  But I was able to catch a great sunset near Shark's Cove.


10/2/13 - Finally made it to Waimea Valley.  It was so pretty!  I want to go back.



10/3/13 - Multi-tasking again.  Watching some Glades while I work on my stats presentation.  (BTW I love using prezi for my presentations.)


10/4/13 - Look a bird!

No comments: