14 October 2013

I've been a little AWOL over here....

My 'no internet' assignment went well.  I did lapse a few times but then I spilled my guts in the journal that we needed to keep.  (It made me feel like Chunk from The Goonies.  "This one time....")  I've been back on the internet since the end of August and I haven't blogged or played Candy Crush.  I'm going to change the whole blogging part.

I've stil been doing my photo a day but I don't want to do them all in one post.  I think I'll spread them over several days.

I've been catching some amazing workshops over at creativeLIVE.  Just finished a super cool workshop with Sue Bryce and Lara Jade on experimental photography.  My creative juices are flowing!  I have a few photo shoots planned to play around with.

On Friday I watched a traditional Hawaiian ceremony welcoming the crew of the Hōkūleʻa at Hukilau Beach.  It was super cool.  I'm happy with some of the shots that I got.  Here's a quick collage of my photos and the essence of the ceremony.

No comments: