06 July 2008

Sewing in progress...

I'm trying to complete three hip scarfs for our bellydance class, which is tomorrow night... well since it's after midnight it would be tonight.

I'm having a problem which has stumped me. There needs to be a layer of coins for them to make noise, but if there are too many layers it's too heavy for the material.

Sometimes when I get stumped I just freeze and get frustrated. Frustrated to the point that I need to take a break. But sometimes when I take a break on projects it ends up being several years. (Yes, I have projects from several years ago! I'm so sad!!) But I don't have that option here. But I believe I have a solution.

Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures of us wearing them at class tomorrow!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I can't wait to see your pictures with your belly dancing buddies!