31 January 2009

Photography Challenge: 26 Self Portraits in 26 days

"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world." ~ Lucille Ball


February is the month of love and isn't it important to love and accept yourself? Which is why Laura and I developed the “26 self portraits in 26 days” challenge.

Rules: The 26 self-portraits need to be taken in February. Anything goes. Now be creative! (You know you want to do it!)

5 comments:

Laura said...

I love our first photo! I like how pale you are in it. You're looking Bella gorgeous!! :-)

Laura said...

I meant I love YOUR first photo. Well, I like mine too, but this is YOUR self portrait on YOUR blog. :-)

Meg and Joe said...

Steph, you are so beautiful.

5Youngers said...

Love this pic. you look very mysterious.

Becca and fam said...

Love this photo Steph! Creative idea with the challenge!