31 January 2009

Photography Challenge: 26 Self Portraits in 26 days

"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world." ~ Lucille Ball


February is the month of love and isn't it important to love and accept yourself? Which is why Laura and I developed the “26 self portraits in 26 days” challenge.

Rules: The 26 self-portraits need to be taken in February. Anything goes. Now be creative! (You know you want to do it!)

5 comments:

laura said...

I love our first photo! I like how pale you are in it. You're looking Bella gorgeous!! :-)

laura said...

I meant I love YOUR first photo. Well, I like mine too, but this is YOUR self portrait on YOUR blog. :-)

Megan Diane said...

Steph, you are so beautiful.

5Youngers said...

Love this pic. you look very mysterious.

Becca and fam said...

Love this photo Steph! Creative idea with the challenge!