21 April 2010

Time for a new adventure!

You know what the best way to have an great adventure? Do it with a different hair color. That's right, I have black hair now. So goth!

23 hours from now I'll be landing in Alaska!! And nothing says a Stephanie than a making a last minute item. That's right, I thought at the last minute I should make arm warmers out of this awesome micro-fiber fleece material I have (thanks Erica!) And I'm dying at Community while I make them. For those that watch Community, it's the Pool Class" episode.

On another topic tomorrow is "take your child to work day and Alivia will be going to work with me since she can't go to with her dad. I'm super excited! It's going to be fun.

I can't wait to go visit Alaska!!! See ya in a few days.

5 comments:

Kim said...

You'll have so much fun in Alaska, I can't wait to see your hair, the arm warmers sound cool and enjoy your day tomorrow!

Ivon said...

Be safe young lady. Watch out for bears and salmon. :)

Laura said...

I LOVE you with black hair! That's one of my favorites on you!
Have so much fun in Alaska - I know you will!!
Your arm bands will be awesome no doubt!
Love you!!

Nancy said...

Plus you have cool bangs!!! Your hair looks great! Say "Hi" to Steve for me and give him a big kiss on the cheek!!

5Youngers said...

Your hair looked AWESOME! I didn't get a chance to tell you this morning but I LOVE IT! Have fun in Alaska! I can't wait to hear how much fun Alivia had with you today :-)