15 April 2010

Project Runway - Go Seth Aaron!

Please excuse me, I need to be a fangirl for a moment....

I'm so in Seth Aaron's camp!

I have loved his work all season long (and this has nothing to do with the fact that he's from the Northwest.)

I can't wait to see his collection on the runway next week and I HOPE he wins it! (I may cheat and check online at ny fashion... but I've been trying not to.)

And PS - Emilio, how can you not care what Tim Gunn says? I know you won't listen because you're designing "a line for a woman" and Tim isn't a woman. I'm a woman and so far I can't stand you're line. Tim is right. Matronly and old-fashioned. Not good, not good. And I still say you should have gone home during the "hardware store" challenge. As you can tell, I'm not in the Emilio camp.

4 comments:

Laura said...

You're hilarious!!

Nancy said...

You go girl!!! Speak your mind!!!!

Kim said...

I don't watch this show (I know ~ gasp) but I hope your guy wins!

Sherri said...

I don't know much about any shows on TV..but I know you know fashion and designing..so I am going to say that you probably know!