05 August 2010

It's coming very quickly...

My move is becoming more and more a reality. And as it gets closer, I confess, I get a bit nervous, but it's going to be all ok. I still have a huge checklist to complete. But I did get two of those items completed tonight.

A big change though is for my budget to be complete and accurate my last phone bill needs to be paid in September, that means my phone is going bye-bye. I tried to get this info out to as many people as I could via txt and facebook, as of August 10th my phone is done and gone.

If you need to contact me there's facebook, email(neffie at gmail dot com), and for those that have my parent's phone numbers I'm sure they'd love to take messages for me!

So long iPhone and hello iPod Touch

6 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so excited for you!!

Nancy said...

It is getting down to the wire now, you'll be abroad before you know it!

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

Time will be coming fast for sure!

If you need to wait and find a flat when you get here, you can stay with us as long as it takes. We are getting a new place with 2+ bedrooms between Sept 1st and Oct 1st. So.....since there is no baby yet, you can stay there while you look for a place. So don't worry about that part too much if it is stressing you out.

Flats don't fly off the shelf here like they do in America. If you like a place, it is usually still available months down the line and you can usually choose your move in date too! So that's lucky! :)

get your iPhone unlocked and use it over here!!

Becca and fam said...

Woo hoo! Exciting news Steph!

neffie said...

Thank you for all your help Mary! I'm so excited!

Kim said...

I can't believe it's almost here.....but I am SO excited for you!