29 September 2010

I have purple hair!!!!

It finally happened! After years of wanting purple hair I got! I'm glad I decided to go with just the underneath purple because it would have taken TWO big tubes to do my whole head... and purple is mess. (My neck and ears are purple... LOL but it's worth it!)

Maybe I shouldn't have worn a black shirt for this picture.... oh well! I love the haircut Jill gave me. I think it's a lot of fun!

I was in that chair for a little over 4 hours.... I have a lot of hair (sorry Jill!). My sister was there to document it of course! (so check it out) And we had to bleach the top twice because I had dyed hair as well. I felt bad for Jill.... her fingers were WAY purple and I'm sure she didn't expect to be doing a hair color/cut for 4 hours.

When I get to Scotland my first purchase is going to be a flat iron! Once I have that I can really have fun with these layers!

8 comments:

Janai said...

I LOVE IT!!! So jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew it would look good, I had no idea it would look that good! Mary

Nancy said...

It's going to be a fun, new look for you!! I love you!!!

Meg and Joe said...

Super cute! I've always wanted purple or pink hair. I've just been too chicken to ever do it. You look great!

Kim said...

Steph you are rockin' the purple hair!!!

Sherri said...

I am so impressed...I never would have guessed that purple hair could look so good! I love it!

Laura said...

It looks amazing on you!!

Katie said...

Your hair looks AWESOME! i was thinking about you the other day and thought, duh, she has a website!! Your pictures are amazing and it looks like you are already having so much fun in your huge transition! JEALOUS!