08 March 2011

London Birthday Trip 03

Going on the London Eye wasn't on my to do list because that line is CRAZY! I would have waisted all day in line and I don't think so. But I still wanted to check it out, so I walked by it.






Everyone speaks of Harrods, so I had to at least check it out. That's one huge store!


Piece of a roman wall still standing.


On the riverside there's this cool place full of graffiti where people can do cool bike and skating tricks.






St James Park is a beautiful park. Sadly I wasn't able to make it to Hyde Park - but I'll do that next time.







7 comments:

Rachel said...

hello london! that graffiti park looks incredible. and a roman wall still standing? wha what! i need to travel more. ha, i need money to be a able to travel more.

neffie said...

Hi Rachel, I didn't realize there was a part of Roman wall in London either, so that surprised me too! One of these days I'll make it to Northern England and visit Hadrian's wall (a more intact Roman wall) :-)

Kim said...

The London eye is sure a magnificent thing to behold! I'm sad the lines were too big ~ you'd have loved it!

Miriam said...

I just love the pictures of the London eye. Great lighting. Did you just fall in love at the candy/other sweets section in Harrods. Everything just looked so yummy. I bought two cupcakes there. :) Westminster Abbey was pricy to get in. I wasn't going to go in, but Jen really wanted to. I am glad I did. Beautiful!

Ivon said...

I am happy you had a great time. Your pictures tell interesting stories. Hyde Park and Peter Pan next time for a repeat visit of when you were a toddler. Love you.

Nancy said...

We stopped at the Hadrian wall on our tour of the UK. It's wide but not to tall now.
We had Brazilian hot chocolate in Harrods.....oh baby!!!....that pretty much says it all. ;) They have a chocolate restaurant inside the store. Did you see the tribute to Princess Di and the owner of Harrods son? He was who Princess Di was dating and was killed with her in the accident. So sad ;( Love your pictures!!!!

Laura said...

Did you try to make the guard smile? :-)

Love all your photos!