24 February 2012

It's about freaking time 2 of 9

Next stop was Milano!

Milan was on my must-visit list, so I was glad to have the opportunity to visit. Milan holds good and bad memories, but those bad ones are hilarious now. (but they weren't at the time! LOL)

We participated in a walking-tour because I love tours! I love the history they give you and if you have a short time how do you know what to see? The tour we booked included a viewing of The Last Supper. Oh my goodness that painting was beautiful and it literally took my breath away when I first turned the corner and saw it. Be.au.ti.ful






Look a fossil in the ground.... I thought it was cool.

We even busted the bull's balls for good luck! (I did it too but you only get to see JoElla doing it.)

We visited the Milan Castle


Walked through The Fashion District




There's a reason that the Milan Central Train Station is dead....

Yep, it's the middle of the night. We missed our train and it happened to be the last one of the day so we had to sleep in the train station that night. Oops.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

A bad night but a wonderful tale!!

Laura said...

Oh the stories you have to tell. How many people can say they slept in a train station in Europe? :-)

Sherri said...

I really need to go to these places...but for now...I'll live them through you!