03 September 2012

T-Minus 2 days....

I'm finally all packed.  I had to keep unpacking and taking more things out and then packing again... BUT I finally have it done.  Now I'm hoping they don't weigh too much because I don't want to unpack and go through it all again!  I don't think they're too heavy because I can lift them, but I won't know until I bring the scale downstairs.

It's nice that I'm not packing up until the last minute.  I have two days of not worrying... oh how nice.

I'm spending the time finishing up a website, designing posters for my cousin, and hopefully a pedi or mani tomorrow... and a whole lot of free time to see some friends.

I have to leave at 3:00 am on Wednesday so I'm thinking there's no point going to sleep tomorrow night.  I'm really excited!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It's an exciting time for you right now! Best of luck to you in Hawaii. We will officially be empty nesters!!

Sherri said...

This is crazy!!!
I loved the posters!
I mailed the checks ...I hope they get to you in time??? You'll have to let me know!!!!
I should have waited and mailed it to Hawaii!!???
Your the best ever!!!