07 September 2009

I have found another place...


... that I'd love to visit. Again it's in England.

Bath, Somerset.

No it's not because it's always mentioned in Jane Austen novels. I came across this webiste that had readers rate places in the UK as the best place to live. Most of the posts are crap, but someone actually took it serious and placed Bath as their #1. I thought to myself, "Self if someone thinks it's a great place to live wouldn't it be a great place to visit?"

So I researched.

There really are hot springs there. Same as last time so far my only research is Wikipedia, so if you go and look up make sure to look at the photos they have posted, can we say GORGEOUS!

The climate is very temperate and is generally wetter and milder than the rest of England. July and August are the warmest times which is around 69.8 degrees F.

I don't think I need to mention the immense amount of history located here. And I sure do love my history.

4 comments:

The Steve said...

You should come to Alaska to visit me, that would be cool! If nothing else you can come on DA more...I'm lonely :(

Laura said...

I love it! I want to go to Bath...

Becca and fam said...

I'm pretty sure Jane Austin lived there for some time, it would make sense. It seems like it would be rather relaxing :)

Ivon said...

Your mother and I have visited Bath. It is very beautiful. If you do ever visit, drink the spring water, which is full of sulfur. It is said to help make you healthy. I drank a full glass very quickly. Don't I look healhty? :)