04 April 2010

Look what I made!

I know, I know... it's been awhile and I still haven't posted pictures from my Seattle trip. I'll get to it eventually.

I got my new laptop, it's beautiful and I want it to have my kids. Anyways, I've been spending a lot of time getting my files transferred and organized which meant I haven't had time to actually play with it. That changed this morning.

I finally was able to edit one of the movies I shot back in August at Arlington Cemetery. You don't get the feel from actually being there to watch the changing of the guard but I still had fun making it and I like it! (And no, that's not Egyptian or bellydancing music in the background *cough*momanddad*cough* It's Anna Phoebe who is violinist that I really like.)


4 comments:

Laura said...

You did a great job!!!

Kim said...

That was pretty amazing!!

julie said...

THAT WAS COOL STEPH!

5Youngers said...

VERY COOL!