14 April 2010

Roman Holiday

Was playing at the Elsinore Theatre tonight.


I almost didn't go because I was exhausted and the plan was to go to bed early. I spoke to my sister and told her I'll be there if I get a second wind after eating dinner. My sister was there alone, which didn't bother her, but it bothered me. And that was my second wind. There was a long line and the theatre was packed but Kim and I made it just in time with 12 mins to spare.

We lucked out that no one wanted to sit next to Laura, there was an empty seat on both sides of her, which she did not save because she didn't get our texts. She must have stunk or something... LOL just kidding, I will say it had to do with human nature. I do find it funny how when someone sits "next" to you in a theatre there's always an empty seat between you and the stranger. Even I do it... I think everyone does. And when people don't I always think why they're being weird. LOL But anyways, we lucked out on that and had our perfect seats yet again.

This was my first time seeing it and I LOVED the movie. Can I say that again? LOVED it! And it was brilliant on the big screen.

6 comments:

Kim said...

As Seinfeld called it, the empty seats are a "buffer zone" and boy were we lucky that Laura had one! It was a fantastic movie!

Laura said...

Looooooooved it! Glad you came to watch it with me :-)

Sherri said...

Never Seen it but LOVE her! I will have to see this one!

Kim said...

I gave you an award on my blog ~ check it out!

Jennifer said...

This is one of my favorite movies. Gregory Peck is just a very nice looking man.

julie said...

YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT SISTER. I'M GLAD YOUR MOVIE TURNED OUT TO BE SUCH A BIG HIT.