12 January 2011

Yesterday on the train...

When I was on the train coming home from Glasgow yesterday, I had an epiphany.

When you travel with other people you can strike up a conversation and discuss everything that has happened and what you've seen.

When you're traveling alone you can't strike up a conversation with yourself about what you've seen or people will think you're crazy. So that conversation must stay in your head!

PS - sorry I've been bad at blogging this week. I've been sleeping A LOT and haven't felt very good. But I think sleep has healed me and I'm feeling much better. I'll be posting more pictures soon.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Keep sleeping and keep your talking to yourself silent. They really would think crazy American unless you could pull off a good Scottish accent ;) Ducky on NCIS is from Glasgow.....just a fun tidbit of knowledge. You know me, I know a lot of things but that and $5.00 would give me $5.00. I love you!!!

Laura said...

I think you should talk to all the strangers as if you've known them forever and secretly videotape it so we can see their reactions!