09 August 2011

London, from several months ago....

Awhile back I visited London for the 2nd time and never blogged any photos. A few of the places I visited were Hyde Park and the V&A Museum. I lucked out and the V&A museum was having a Yohji Yamamoto exhibit. (Yay!)

Isn't this sign hilarious?!





This is one of Leonardo Da Vinci's books - he wrote backwards in them. You have to use a mirror to read his notes.

Isn't this old man adorable? The pigeons think he's a statue.

It's been awhile.... correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is the Prince Albert Memorial







This is the Princess Di Memorial

And this is a squirrel eating a nut


It was a lovely day!

7 comments:

Ivon said...

Love your pictures, and I love you.

Kim said...

I love all of your photos! When I happened upon your pic of the Peter Pan statue, we all cried out excitedly as we love the movie Hook and that statue is in it. We obviously missed seeing it ourselves when we were there. Very cool post!

Nancy said...

We have a picture of you as a toddler by the Peter Pan statue, love your pictures!

Sherri said...

Awesome pictures! You were able to see so many awesome things!

Laura said...

LOVE your photos! The sexy snail is hilarious!

Sherri said...

Out of all those fantastic photos, my favorite is the fellow with the birds sitting on his lap...he is so calm and peaceful!

meesteryoung said...

We have a picture of me by that Peter Pan statue from when I was too young to remember.