20 October 2013

365 Challenge - Week 20


8/24/13 - Watching Serenity on Netflix and doing some research to build a timeline of important events  for my family history timelines.


8/25/13 - I multi-task ALL the time.  Watching some creativeLIVE and working on family history.


8/26/13 - A gorgeous day on campus.  Love the sun rays!


8/27/13 - Making the handout for our presentation in my Aging class.  We're going to have the best handout!  Not that it's a competition.


8/28/13 - I had a whim to make a family history tree using wordart.  This tree is six-generations.  It took me all night, good thing I had no homework.


8/29/13 - I turned in my application for graduation today.  CRAZY!!!


8/30/13 - Got to enjoy the beauty of Kawala Bay.  Seriously it was like having the place to ourselves.  And the water is so calm here.  Love this place!

No comments: